SULTANA HAQUE-BOLET, ESQ. learned what it means to be an entrepreneur at a very early age, as her father has owned his own businesses since before she was born. She knew one day, she, too, would own her own business. In preparation, in addition to her law degree, Ms. Haque-Bolet also earned as Masters of Business Administration (MBA). While in law school, Ms. Haque-Bolet participated in three business clinics, rapidly honing her business and legal skills. While working with the University of Central Florida (UCF) Technology Transfer Office, she learned to draft clear and concise agreements and contracts, both for profit and non-profit organizations. She also learned how to protect and commercialize intellectual property.
When she transferred to the UCF Venture Lab, Ms. Haque-Bolet received a tremendous amount of exposure to start-up companies in Central Florida. She provided coaching services at the Venture Lab, conducted market and legal research, recruited sources of funding, and assisted with drafting business plans. While working with the Winter Park Angels, Ms. Haque-Bolet learned about the private equity side of start-up funding. Witnessing many Central Florida start-up companies “pitch” to investors gave Ms. Haque-Bolet a clear understanding of the ingredients of start-up success.
In 2010, Ms. Haque-Bolet opened her own business, Sultana Law, P.A., where she now leads her team in litigating and defending civil and commercial litigation claims on behalf of individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses.
Whether you are about to launch a new business or are already up to full speed, there are many ways to safeguard your assets and services. You can count on Sultana Law to help you:
1. Grow your business through consulting services on every facet of planning, expanding and executing.
2. Protect your intellectual property rights in trade names, trademarks, copyrights and related material.
3. Negotiate and draft non-compete and confidentiality agreements, employee agreements and buy/sell agreements.
4. Negotiate and draft leases, licenses and other contracts.
5. Resolve business problems efficiently and cost-effectively.
6. Defend your business against claims and suits.
Regardless of your needs, we look forward to working with you throughout the life of your business.
To schedule your free initial consultation, call Sultana Law today at (407) 545-2099.